Rhonda quilts on an HQ Fusion - computerized. If you follow us on Instagram, you will often see posts where I refer to her as "Frannie". I do edge-to-edge and custom quilting.
Please review the instructions below for instructions on preparing your quilt top and backing, choosing a design, batting choices and where to mail you quilt.
- Press seams well.
- Check for any unsewn seams in your quilt top.
- Clip threads -- especially dark threads – that tend to show through to the front of your quilt.
- If you do not have a border on your quilt, please sew around the outside of all edges about 1/8”. This will keep the seams from pulling apart when loaded on the long arm and will not show when you add binding to your quilt.
- If your quilt has a top or bottom, please mark it with a note attached with a safety pin so I can load it correctly.
- Backing must be larger than your quilt top. Please make sure your backing fabric is at least 6” to 8” larger than your quilt top (3-4” on all sides). For example, if your quilt top measures 54” x 64”, your backing fabric needs to measure at least 60” x 70”.
- Press your backing well, check to make sure all seams are secure.
- If you have a pieced back, indicate which is the top by attaching a note with a safety pin
- NOTE: If you buy your backing fabric from me, please let me know. I can hold it and will piece your back at no additional charge.
Choose your design:
Include which design(s) you would like quilted on your quilt(s) by viewing the available designs in my Gallery. If you have a question about pricing, let me know. Prices per square inch are included on designs.
To estimate your price, do the following:
Measure the width and height of your quilt. This will give you the square inches. Times that by the price per square inch for the quilting design. This will give you the price to have your top quilted. (This price does not include batting). I do not charge for thread or needles, simply by square inch.
Example: Quilt measures 54” x 64” = 3,456 square inches x .0150 psi = $51.84
I have batting in my shop if you don’t want to mail it. I offer the following:
- Warm and White
- Warm and Natural
- Warm and Plush
- Kyoto Bamboo
- 80/20 Heirloom Blend
Mail quilts to Olie & Evie, LLC, 448 North 3300 East, Lewisville, Idaho 83431. Please include your return address, email address, phone number and Instagram account name so I can tag you should I post pictures (or let me know if you do not grant permission for pictures to be posted). I recommend your quilt tops and backing be wrapped in plastic to protect them in transit.
I offer custom quilting. Custom quilting charges start at .03 cents per square inch and go up. If you are a new customer, please contact me prior to sending a quilt as limited space is available.