Welcome to Olie & Evie's fabulous Quilt Retreats!
Upcoming Retreat: July 30th - August 1st
Ready to get out of the house for some COVID-19 friendly fun?? Come and piece yourself together
at the upcoming quilting retreat. I have rented the local Community Center to allow room to sewcial distance while enjoying a sewing get away.Kathy Olkowski will be teaching two classes which are both beginner friendly:
- Holiday Patchwork Forest - stack and whack method using a tutorial by @diaryofaquilter
- Friday from 9 am to 1 pm (pattern is a free tutorial, cost of class is $20.00 - supply list available).
- Snowflake Quilt by Modern Handicraft
- Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm ($20.00 plus pattern - supply list available)
July 30th Retreat Pricing:*
*Retreat for 3 days includes 6 meals, gifts, prizes, and discounts to shop. Classes are optional and not included in retreat price. You are welcome to bring your own projects to work on.50% deposit is required to hold your spot and balance due at retreat. Let me know if you want to attend. I have a list of several participating but there is room for more!
- If you are out of town and want to stay at the beautiful Farmhouse, the price is $260.00 for a 3 night stay, sewing, and 6 meals.
- To sew and eat (local participants) cost is $195.
- If you want to participate in a class but not attend the retreat the cost of each class is $20.00. For those attending the retreat this cost will be added to the above retreat cost.
What you can expect during you fun-themed three-day getaway:
We promise you will have a good time with food, friends and fun and of course...lots of sewing!
- Thursday morning, set up your machines and find a little gift waiting for you.
- Thursday lunch included.
- Thursday afternoon, sew to your heart's content as we socialize and give door prizes.
- Thursday evening dinner provided, more sewing, and relax at the Idaho Farmhouse Retreat, our accommodation partner, just a mile away.
- Friday morning, a new gift awaits as a fun day of creativity unfolds.
- Friday lunch included.
- Friday afternoon, games mixed in with sewing and prizes.
- Friday night dinner, sewing, and back to the Farmhouse! Saturday morning a light breakfast will be served, demonstrations and tailored classes just for your group.
- Saturday afternoon enjoy a light lunch, sewing, and use your exclusive discounts on shopping before you head back to reality.