Welcome to Olie & Evie's fabulous Quilt Retreats!Upcoming 2023 Retreats:
May 3-6, 2023 (Includes 2 classes and a trunk show taught by Amber Johnson of Gigi's Thimble. Cost is $325.00 for out of town guests and $250.00 for local guests). More information to come.
July 26-29, 2023*
November 1-4, 2023*
If you are ready for a relaxing getaway, plan on attending one of our 2023 retreats! The local Community Center has been rented to allow plenty of room to sew in a great atmosphere. The farmhouse is available for out of towners to stay and enjoy yourself in a relaxing, country setting. The quilt shop is just a mile from the Farmhouse to come and browse our wonderful selection of fabrics. Sign up now!!!
2023 Retreat Pricing:*
- If you are out of town and want to stay at the beautiful Farmhouse, the price is $300.00 for a 3 night stay and 4 days of sewing.
- To sew (local participants only) the cost is $225.00 per person.
- Additional options for groups of 7 or less are available to sew at Olie & Evie Quilt Shop. Please contact me for additional information.
*Retreat prices for 4 days and 3 nights includes your stay at the Farmhouse from Wednesday evening at 5:00 p.m. The Community Center is available for sewing from Wednesday at 1:00 p.m. until Saturday night at 5:00 p.m. Checkout at the Farmhouse is Saturday morning. The Lewisville Community Center has been rented for you to sew in a relaxing environment. Demonstrations may be offered and kits/materials will be available. However, bring your own projects to work on and be ready for fun and relaxation!
A deposit of 50% is required to hold your spot and balance is due 2 weeks prior to the retreat start date. Let me know if you want to attend.
What you can expect during your 4-day/3-night getaway:
- Wednesday afternoon at 1:00 you may set up at the Community Center and begin sewing and check into the beautiful Farmhouse and relax.
- Thursday and Friday morning arrive at the Community Center as early as 8:00 a.m. to sew.
- Saturday morning arrive at the Community Center as early as 8:00 a.m. and sew until as late as 5:00 p.m. Please check out of the Farmhouse by 10:00 a.m. You may have the option to stay another night for a fee. Check with me to see if the Farmhouse is available Saturday evening.
- Lunch and a healthy snack will be included Thursday, Friday and Saturday. You will be given a list of local venues where you can dine or get take out for an evening meal.
- The Retreats for 2023 will have a theme and swag will be given as well as a few games planned.
- The Farmhouse also has a kitchen for your meals and there is a fridge available at the Community Center for limited items.
We promise you will have a good time with friends and of course...lots of sewing!
PRICES:Cost of the retreat, 4 days of sewing and 3 nights at Idaho Farmhouse Retreat is $275.00.
If you would like to book your own retreat, contact me for dates and to reserve space to sew at Olie & Evie. The Idaho Farmhouse Retreat may also be booked (based upon availability) to accommodate your stay.
- Groups of up to 7 can hold a retreat at Olie & Evie. Contact me for more information.
- Farmhouse Retreat is available for your sleeping needs, located 1 mile from the shop.
- Contact email@example.com for more information.
To schedule retreat dates, contact Rhonda at 801-828-8928 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org A $100.00 non-refundable deposit is required at booking and the remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to your Retreat date.