Welcome to Olie & Evie's fabulous Quilt Retreats!
Upcoming 2022 Retreats:
April 28-30, 2022
June 9-11, 2022
September 15-17, 2022
November 3-5, 2022
I am so excited to be resuming with retreats and events in 2022. If you are ready for a relaxing getaway, plan on attending now! The local Community Center has been rented to allow room to sewcial distance while enjoying a sewing get away. This farmhouse is available for out of towners to stay and enjoy yourself in a relaxing, country setting. The quilt shop is just a mile from the Farmhouse to come and browse our wonderful selection of fabrics. Sign up now!!!
2022 Retreat Pricing:*
- If you are out of town and want to stay at the beautiful Farmhouse, the price is $160.00 for a 3 night stay and sewing. Groups of 10 or more the cost will go down to $130.00 per person.
- To sew (local participants only) the cost is $60.00 per person.
- Additional options for groups of 6 or less are available to sew at Olie & Evie Quilt Shop. Please contact me for additional information.
*Retreat prices for 3 days includes your stay at the Farmhouse from Wednesday evening at 5:00 p.m. Checkout is Saturday morning. The Lewisville Community Center has been rented for you to sew in a relaxing environment. Demonstrations may be offered and kits/materials will be available. However, bring your own projects to work on and be ready for fun and relaxation! A $30.00 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot and balance due at retreat. Let me know if you want to attend. I have a list of several participating but there is room for more!
What you can expect during your three-day getaway:
We promise you will have a good time with friends and of course...lots of sewing!
- Wednesday evening check into the beautiful Farmhouse and relax. The Farmhouse has a kitchen for your meals, or you will be given a list of local venues where you can dine or get take out. The Community Center also has a kitchen for food options.
- Thursday morning arrive at the Community Center by 9:00 a.m. to set up and start sewing. This is a safe place to leave your machines and projects while you attend the Retreat.
- Saturday morning check out of the Farmhouse and sew at the Community Center until 6:00 p.m.
- Due to the increasing price of food and the unavailabity to get prizes and gifts for the previous themed getaways we are doing away with those options for the time being.