Welcome to Olie & Evie's fabulous Quilt Retreats!
Upcoming 2021 Retreats: July 29th-31st and November 4th-6th
I am so excited to be resuming with retreats and events in 2021. If you are ready for a relaxing getaway, plan on attending now! The local Community Center has been rented to allow room to sewcial distance while enjoying a sewing get away. This farmhouse is available for out of towners to stay and enjoy yourself in a relaxing, country setting. The quilt shop is just a mile from the Farmhouse to come and browse our wonderful selection of fabrics. Sign up now!!!
2021 Retreat Pricing:*
*Retreat prices for 3 days includes 6 meals, gifts, prizes, and a discount to shop. Sometimes classes are offered at the retreats but are optional and not included in retreat price. Demonstrations may be offered and kits/materials will be available. However, bring your own projects to work on and be ready for fun and relaxation! 50% deposit is required to hold your spot and balance due at retreat. Let me know if you want to attend. I have a list of several participating but there is room for more!
- If you are out of town and want to stay at the beautiful Farmhouse, the price is $290.00 for a 3 night stay, sewing, and 6 meals.
- To sew and eat (local participants) cost is $215.00
What you can expect during you fun-themed three-day getaway:
We promise you will have a good time with food, friends and fun and of course...lots of sewing!
- Thursday morning, set up your machines and find a little gift waiting for you.
- Thursday lunch included.
- Thursday afternoon, sew to your heart's content as we socialize and give door prizes.
- Thursday evening dinner provided, more sewing, and relax at the Idaho Farmhouse Retreat, our accommodation partner, just a mile away.
- Friday morning, a new gift awaits as a fun day of creativity unfolds.
- Friday lunch included.
- Friday afternoon, games mixed in with sewing and prizes.
- Friday night dinner, sewing, and back to the Farmhouse!
- Saturday morning a light breakfast will be served, demonstrations and tailored classes just for your group.
- Saturday afternoon enjoy a light lunch, sewing, and use your exclusive discounts on shopping before you head back to reality.